Your Bookkeeping Angel is happy to announce we are now selling our course workbooks. Both Xero Course Workbooks are outlined below. If you have any questions about either of them please contact us.
XERO Basic Workbook
- Setting up your organisation in Xero plus Xero Essentials
- Setting up Users
- Chart of Accounts
- Bank Accounts
- Invoicing – Sales
- Activity Statements – BAS and IAS
We make sure you & your business aren’t one of the statistics! That the ATO audits.
Finances is always difficult for small businesses to get perfect & wrap their head around most of the time..
The Workbook is easy to follow and explains all the essential basics of Xero for you in simple, digestible plain English!
Xero Payroll Workbook
There are MASSIVE Payroll changes happening in 2019 and all Brisbane Business Owners need to be on top of them!
If you run any business that employs people this applies to you!
If you can not attend one of our courses, then purchase our Xero Payroll Workbook designed teach Brisbane Business Owners to easily:
- Reconcile Wages and Super Correctly & Quickly
- Manage Statutory Leave Allowances
- Insurance Premiums – (ensure the correct employer premiums are taken out)
- Understand any Tax Exemptions – (these may apply to certain pay components)
- Benefit Plans – (ensure that your employees are offered the benefits for which they are eligible, when they are eligible)
- Statutory Holidays and Holiday Accrual
- New Employees, Redundancies, or Dismissals
- Any Employee Expenses – (some governments need these to be taken into account as taxable benefits)
- Meet important deadlines – (tax payments and reporting to the appropriate government authority is important to get right)
The amount of employees that have filed complaints due to incorrect payroll practices has sky-rocketed to over 56% in 2019
We make sure you & your business aren’t one of the statistics!
Finances & Payroll is always difficult for small businesses to get perfect & wrap their head around most of the time..
The Workbook is easy to follow and explains all the essential payroll features of Xero for you in simple, digestible plain English!